Courses counteremergency driving
Training center “Antiterror security group” provides the opportunity for attending courses of counteremergency driving under various programs. The security company specialists will select the appropriate training program for you, will make necessary adjustments taking into account the specifics of the student's work and wishes. Both variants of individual training or group training are available, as well as combining with any other course.
Typical training plan
- Fundamentals of driving.
- Building a path of the vehicle, forward and reverse driving.
- Overall preparation.
- Types and methods of braking and acceleration.
- Urban driving.
- Preparation for highway driving.
- Driving in low visibility conditions (night time, fog, etc.)
- Improvement of skills and knowledge developed in the basic course of driving.
- Maneuvering and high-speed steering.
- Methods for dynamic acceleration and emergency braking.
- High-speed driving in urban conditions.
- Methods of driving by one and two hands.
- Driving techniques in emergency situations.
- Improvement of skills developed in the standard course.
- Study of techniques for higher driving skills.
- Testing of active safety actions at high speeds (implementation of special exercises)
- Active maneuvering, testing of advanced response to the development of set and drift, skidding and sliding